iSeries Waterproof Sennheiser SW Wireless Mic Case
The 3i0907-4-SWK Custom interior Sennheiser SW Wireless System Mic case
is a very compact case and is part of the iSeries Waterproof cases. The
interior features a custom cut polyethylene (PE) foam interior that will
accommodate a wireless plug-on transmitter, wireless body pack
transmitter, wireless body pack receiver with an extra spot for a
lavaliere microphone plus additional accessories with an overall
interior measurement of 9” x 7” x 4”, compact yet durable to house your
delicate wireless system.
iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
SKB’s iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Watertight Cases are molded of ultra-high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust proof, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The cases include stainless steel molded-in hinges, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C).
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Custom cut foam to accommodate a Sennheiser SW Wireless System