iSeries 3614-6 Waterproof Case (with layered foam)
Available in well over 40 configurations, the 3I Series of waterproof
cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your
delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables,
computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available
with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling
musician. Interior options on most models include cubed foam, layered
foam, padded dividers, or an empty interior.
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design. In-line style wheels add to the portability of this case and the stainless steel protector clips provide added strength and security.
The unique features and dimensions of this model are outlined below.
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Patented trigger release latches can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protectorclips
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Convenient In-line skate style wheels