iSeries 2317-14 Waterproof Case (empty)
The 3I-2317-14B-E Pro Audio Utility Case measures an impressive 23” Long
x 17” Wide x 14” Deep, is molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene
copolymer resin, and features a gasketed, water and dust tight,
submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact
damage, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
(MIL-STD-648C) to assist with moisture control.
This 3I Series size was the first developed specifically for the new SKB Energy Saving Hydraulic Toggle Injection Molding System at SKB's manufacturing facility in Orange, California. This injection system is one of the largest and most efficient injection molding systems in the United States.
The 3I-2317-14B-E Pro Audio Utility Case also features three protected hinges with stainless steel pins to provide lid stability, SKB’s “trigger release” latching system that is adaptable for TSA recognized and accepted locks, an oversized double grip carrying handle to balance a heavy load, and comfortable snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles on each end for a two person carry. An industrial strength injection molded pull handle and wide set double wheels offer the perfect solution to comfortable transport of pro audio equipment, cables, hardware or drum accessories, even a snare.
- Built-in pull handle and wide set double wheels
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)(br>Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)(br>Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Three protected hinges with stainless steel pins
- Five patented "trigger release" Latches
- Adaptable for TSA locks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Oversized double grip carrying handle