iSeries 1006-3 Waterproof Case (empty)
Available in well over 40 configurations, the iSeries of waterproof
cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your
delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables,
computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available
with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling
musician. Interior options on the new mini models include cubed foam or
an empty interior.
iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges, patented " mini trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The unique features and dimensions of this model are outlined below.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Patented " mini trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops for customer supplied lock