iSeries 0702-1 Waterproof Utility Case (empty)
Available in well over 40 configurations, the iSeries of waterproof
cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your
delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables,
computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available
with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling
The iSeries 3i-0702-1B Watertight Utility Case hold a variety of smaller items to keep them organized and secure including wallets, picks, mouthpieces or even a harmonica and includes a convenient lanyard and clip to attach to your gear or your belt. The small case is also a solution to organizing small parts within your case.
iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The unique features and dimensions of this model are outlined below.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Locking loops for customer supplied lock
- Convenient lanyard and clip